Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Bringing God Into The Library
At least a month ago at work I found a whole stack of religious tracts by a display of pet books. It's pretty common for people to leave such things around the library, stuck in books and whatnot, but since these were all together and had different titles I wasn't sure if they were planted or just set down and forgotten. Doesn't matter, really, the point is I've always found these little pamphlets amusing. I'd have to be insane to type them all out, but I wanted to at least share the titles before I put them in the recycling.
Disclaimer: I've nothing against the Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit, but I've never seen much good (good laughs excluded) in these tracts.
- God Says PLEASE do not go to HELL
- The Coming of the Lord Will Be Soon
- Consumer Privacy Oh, wait this one's from my credit card service company.
- God's Wonderful Plan of Salvation
- I Am a Witness
- Think On These 5 Things (You need the saviour because 1. you are a sinner, 2. you are helpless to save yourself, 3. without him you will perish; 4. You may have the saviour by accepting him; 5. Now that the saviour is yours--love worship, and serve him.)
- You Have God's Word On It.
- Does God Lose His Patience?
- How to Become a Christian NOW
- Have You Been Asked Life's Greatest Question? (If you died today, do you know for sure you would go to heaven?)
- Repentance: Door of Mercy
Labels: on the job